From the Washington Post's web site, Georgetown
So, as always, we want to help these beloved Georgetown students (read: we absolutely do not want to help you), by assembling our own list of "more constructive Georgetown traditions."They were placed on disciplinary probation for a year (meaning they could get kicked out if they got in trouble again), and each had to write an essay on “more constructive university traditions,” according to the Hoya.
- Hand stitching little dolphins and swordfish onto all your clothing
- Fighting innocent Chinese basketball players
- Reminiscing about the glory days or Georgetown basketball, which, of course, came before you were born.
- Scream "Hoya Saxa" in an arena with approximately 26 other people present (players and coaches included)
- Hide every ugly woman fan - so every woman fan - with disgusting face paint.
- Fighting in the stands over SAT scores (this ACTUALLY happened during the 2011 SU game).
- Doing their best Bobby Newport impersonation
- Date rape
Pin It Now!